Become a member of the Oak Flats Bowling and Recreation Club to experience the difference.
The club regularly sends out promotional vouchers to our valued members - don't miss out on yours!
|1 Year New||$3|
|1 Year Renewal||$3|
|5 Yr New||$12|
|5 Yr Renewal||$12|
|Male Full Bowling NEW||$75|
|Female New Bowling NEW||$75|
|Male Full Bowling RENEWAL||$65|
|Female Full Bowling RENEWAL||$65|
|Male / Female Multi Membership||$40|
- All memberships are due for renewal on 30th June each year.
- All memberships must be passed by the board.
- All members must present their membership card on entry to the club.
Club Dress Standards
- NO immodest clothing
- NO garments displaying offensive material
- NO mens singlets or tank tops
- NO dirty, torn or untidy clothing
- NO headwear
- NO football type shorts
- NO bare feet or thongs
When visiting the club you will need to provide proof of address with photo ID.
Proof of Age
The club may ask for a NSW RTA Photo Card if you do
- do not hold a drivers license
- do not hold a passport
- do not have any other suitable identification
The Registered Clubs Act provides that a guest must at all times remain in the reasonable company of the member who signs them into the club and a guest must not remain in the club premises longer than the member who signed the guest into the club.
If you live within 5km you must either be a member of the club, be signed in by a member as their guest or provide proof of membership of another bowling club.
The club provides a Courtesy Bus service for its members and guests.
|Thursday||4.00pm to close|
|Friday||4.00pm to close|
|Saturday||4.00pm to close|
|Sunday||4.00pm to close|